Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Notesero’ or 'Notesero Pro' or ‘DevStudio1’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website/app. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our app.
• The content of the pages of this website/app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this website/app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials in this website/app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app meet your specific requirements.
• This website/app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website/app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website/app and any dispute arising out of such use of the app is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.